By introducing some breathing techniques, you can increase the supply of oxygen in the blood and increase the effectiveness of the juicing regime.
This exercise method doesn't require anything special for you to do, so you don't have to be at the gym and you can do them wherever you want. These exercises are perfect for anyone just starting a diet or who are thinking about it - especially if it is one of our juice diets!
How To Do These Simple Breathing Exercises
- Sit cross-legged on a comfy surfaqce.
- Your body should be straight, an elongated spine, neck and chin up.
- Close your eyes and place hands on your knees in a comfortable position.
- Your abdomen muscles should be completely relaxed, don’t strain yourself.
- Breathe in deeply and exhale the air out of your nose as if a sniff. When you sniff out the air, you’ll feel your abdomen pulling inwards.
- If you are a starter, practice this breathing exercise up to 30-50 times. Slowly increase the pace and continue up to 5-10 minutes at a stretch.
Don’t do this exercise when having periods or if you are suffering from high blood pressure or any other heart disease.